Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is perfect for Sunday brunch or a unique dinner! Creamy fresh goat cheese with spinach, a slight undertone of nutmeg and a flaky crust is just a perfect. Enjoy!
- Blend Chavrie with eggs and mix well.
- Add cream and half and half to make custard and season with salt, pepper, cayenne and nutmeg.
- Scatter the spinach evenly over the bottom of the pre-baked piecrust.
- Pour custard into the shell stirring with a fork to evenly distribute the spinach.
- Bake at 350° F for 45 minutes, until a knife blade inserted into it comes out clean.
- Let rest and serve warm.
- Substitute Spinach with 12 oz. fresh diced asparagus.
I liked this a lot - although I will say that 4 ounces of the heavy cream and half-n-half would have been enough. My husband had seconds and thirds - so he must have liked it too! Thanks for posting this excellent recipe!