Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 250 g flour
- 250 g sugar
- 250 g butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- Cream together butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Add in the eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Add in the vanilla and beat.
- Sieve together the cocoa powder, baking powder, soda and the flour 2-3 times so as the ingredients get mixed well.
- Add this mixture slowly-slowly in the cream mixture.
- Lastly mix in the milk little by little.
- Grease a baking dish and pour this mixture into it to make one big cake.
- You can also make 2 cakes out of this.
- Heat oven at 180°C.
- Bake till done.