Prep 0 mins
Cook 19 mins
Chai tea is made all over middleast india,somalia its a spiced milk tea that will warm you right us.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 4 teaspoons sugar (u can adjust to your likeing)
- 2 tablespoons black tea
- 4 cardamom pods
- 4 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- In a tea pot bring water to a boil.
- Add spices allow to cook for about 15mins untill the water becomes fragrant.
- Add tea and sugar. alow to simmer for 1 minute.
- add the milk and allow to simmer for a 2mins.
- Strain into a cup.
A really nice tea. Much more balanced than some Chai recipes that I've tried, no single ingredient overpowers the others. Thanks for posting!