Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
3 Points per serving, 1.5 cups in a serving. This is good with Soy-Wasabi Shrimp and Scallop Skewers - Weight Watchers Soy-Wasabi Shrimp and Scallop Skewers - Weight Watchers or as a light meal on its own. Add some Asian hot sauce or spicy vinegar for more zing!
- 3 3⁄4 ounces cellophane noodles, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 cup snow peas, julienned
- 1 medium cucumber, julienned
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles, simmer 3 minutes and drain.
- Stir together cilantro, garlic, oil, vinegar, sugar and fish sauce in a large bowl. Add noodles, carrots, snowpeas and cucumber; toss well. Yields about 1 1/2 cups per serving.
Great easy recipe to serve with shrimp! The garlic was a little strong, so next time I'll use powdered. I think I'll add more vinegar too. Thanks for the keeper!
This is awesome!!!! I followed this 100%, plus I added a handful of bean sprouts. The sauce is perfect and I am in love with it. THANK YOU!!!!!
Loved this tasty dish. Very Asian flavored. Also enjoyed the fresh crispness of the veggies. This is the first time I used cellophane noodles. Love them too. I served this with Soy-Wasabi Shrimp and Scallop Skewers - Weight Watchers which I have made before. Another excellent dish. Thanks for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2009. :)