Recipe by Rhiannon Deux
3 Points per serving, 1.5 cups in a serving. This is good with Soy-Wasabi Shrimp and Scallop Skewers - Weight Watchers Soy-Wasabi Shrimp and Scallop Skewers - Weight Watchers or as a light meal on its own. Add some Asian hot sauce or spicy vinegar for more zing!
- 3 3⁄4 ounces cellophane noodles, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 cup snow peas, julienned
- 1 medium cucumber, julienned
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles, simmer 3 minutes and drain.
- Stir together cilantro, garlic, oil, vinegar, sugar and fish sauce in a large bowl. Add noodles, carrots, snowpeas and cucumber; toss well. Yields about 1 1/2 cups per serving.