Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy! Crisp and refreshing. I found this in Real Simple, but I tweaked it a little. I found that after letting it sit awhile, it tasted better- the flavors really blended, AND the celery didn't get soggy! It sounds like it might be bland, but it isn't. Prep time includes preparing the celery, onions, and parsley. It might be nice with some craisins to make it a Christmas colored salad.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup feta, crumbled
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoned garlic powder (I use Garlic Garni)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch celery, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 5 green onions, sliced on the diagonal
- 1⁄4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, feta, and seasonings.
- Add the celery, green onions, and parsley.
- Toss to combine. Note:I liked it better after sitting in the fridge for 1/2 hour.