Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Originally from "Food & Wine" 10/06
Make and share this Celery Root and Apple Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, snipped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled cored and julienned (2 cups)
- 1 1⁄4 lbs celery root, peeled and julienned (2 cups)
- 4 ounces daikon radishes, peeled and julienned (1 cup)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cilantro, chives, olive oil, lime juice and garam masala.
- Add the apples, celery root and daikon, season with salt and pepper and toss well.
- Serve the slaw lightly chilled or at room temperature.