Cauliflower With Toasted Cumin, Paprika & Caper Vinaigrette
- In a small sauté pan over medium-low heat, add the cumin seeds. Stir frequently, until fragrant and slightly darkened, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the vinegar, cooled cumin, garlic, paprika and capers. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- In the sink, prepare a large bowl of ice water.
- In a 4-quart pot with salted boiling water, cook the cauliflower until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and immediately plunge into the ice water. When completely cool, drain again. Place in a large bowl, toss with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve at room temperature. Can be made 4 hours in advance.