Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
I used to make this often in the good old days when I was a plump pudding, lol:) Being a person who loves cauliflower, this one was always one of my favourite recipes for cauliflower pulao.
- 1 cauliflower, boiled and cut into flowerettes
- 3 potatoes, fried
- 1 clove garlic, paste of
- 1 piece ginger, paste of
- 4 green chilies, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 3 cups basmati rice
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 onions, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh green peas
- cilantro, chopped,for garnishing
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry rice in oil lightly and pressure cook.
- Side-by-side, boil the cauliflower flowerettes.
- Chop potatoes into small pieces and lightly fry in oil until light golden in colour.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions and saute until golden brown.
- Add the ginger and garlic pastes.
- Fry tomatoes alongwith turmeric powder and green chillies.
- Mix well.
- Add cauliflower flowerettes and greenpeas.
- Add the rice gradually.
- Mix carefully.
- Add the fried potatoes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot!