Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple, tasty way to serve cauliflower that lets the vegetable shine.
Make and share this Cauliflower Polonaise recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 medium cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, I use Original Blend
- Break cauliflower into flowerets.
- Cook in boiling water or steam until tender, drain.
- Heat margarine until lightly browned; stir in breadcrumbs, basil, parsley and seasoning.
- Spoon over hot cauliflower and serve.
This is a great recipe! Simple and very tasty. I'm not a huge cauliflower fan and my 7 year old step-daughter isn't either, but we both loved it! I did make a couple of changes based on what I had in the house. Instead of parsley and Mrs. Dash I used It's a Dilly seasoning and lemon pepper. I also added a little sale and some lemon juice to the cauliflower before I poured the mixture on top. Thanks again for sharing!