This recipe can be eaten with rice or chpatis
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 60 g shelled peas or 60 g frozen peas
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ajmoh seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 inch ginger, stem (pulped)
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder or 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- fresh coriander (to garnish)
- 1Cut cauliflower into small florets.
- 2Peel potatoes and cut into quarters (medium potatoes) and whole if using baby.
- 3Pour oil into a saucepan and set over a moderate heat and add the mustard seeds, ajmoh and sesame seeds.
- 4Put a lid on the saucepan.
- 5The mustard seeds will start popping when heated and once they have stopped.
- 6Add the vegetables and toss a few times.
- 7add garlic, ginger pulp and all the spices and salt.
- 8Toss again.
- 9Add 1/4 pint of water and cook on a moderate heat for about 20 minutes.
- 10Serve garnished with fresh corriander.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower, peas and potato (Spicy)
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.5
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 398.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: