Recipe by Chef Jimbob
A simple, tasty vegetable curry, with delicious coconut milk
Top Review by clarke.gerber
I fried up some chicken mince & added some sliced kafir lime leaves to the published ingredients with a result that was most pleasing. This is a great recipe and I will be making it on a regular basis. The flavours are improving (it is now a week old.)
- 300 g cauliflower
- 1 carrot
- 150 g peas
- 1 (250 ml) can pineapple
- 1 (250 ml) can coconut milk
- 1 (250 ml) can chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 250 ml chicken stock
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry curry paste in oil.
- Add cauliflower, carrots, chickpeas. Fry for 5 minutes.
- Add peas and pineapple, and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, and simmer for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve with jasmine rice.