- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 473.18 ml chopped onions
- 9.85 ml grated lemon rind
- 177.44 ml arborio rice or 177.44 ml other short-grain rice
- 3 (1233.20 g) can reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 473.18 ml sliced asparagus (about 1-pound)
- 473.18 ml spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 118.29 ml grated fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute 2 minutes. Add lemon rind; saute 2 minutes. Add rice; saute 3 minutes.
- Stir in broth, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in asparagus, spinach, and nutmeg; cook, uncovered, 2 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Top each serving with cheese. Serve immediately.