From Adelphia Seafood
Make and share this Cashew Crusted Mahi Mahi recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Mix cornstarch with cayenne pepper and spread on a flat tray or dish.
- Pour coconut milk in a shallow bowl.
- Place chopped cashews in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge fish portions top only in cornstarch mixture shaking off excess.
- Dip top of fillet (with the cornstarch) into the coconut milk then lay on chopped cashews.
- Place on lightly oiled baking dish, cashew side up.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until golden.