1/1 Photo of Cashew Crusted Mahi Mahi
From Adelphia Seafood
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse fish and pat dry.
- 2Season with salt & pepper.
- 3Mix cornstarch with cayenne pepper and spread on a flat tray or dish.
- 4Pour coconut milk in a shallow bowl.
- 5Place chopped cashews in a shallow bowl.
- 6Dredge fish portions top only in cornstarch mixture shaking off excess.
- 7Dip top of fillet (with the cornstarch) into the coconut milk then lay on chopped cashews.
- 8Place on lightly oiled baking dish, cashew side up.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until golden.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Crusted Mahi Mahi
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.6
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 165.4 mg
- Sodium 428.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 47.7 g