Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are yummy
Make and share this Cashew Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl beat together the margarine, brown sugar and 2 cups sugar until creamy.
- Add cashew butter, eggs and vanilla beating until well blended.
- Beat in flour, salt and baking soda.
- Do not over beat.
- Shape dough into walnut-sized balls.
- Roll balls in remaining sugar.
- Place 2 1/2-inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes. The outsides should be set, the centers still soft.
- **I never get the same amount so I'm calling this one large batch of cookies, around 5 dozen.