These are yummy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a large bowl beat together the margarine, brown sugar and 2 cups sugar until creamy.
- 3Add cashew butter, eggs and vanilla beating until well blended.
- 4Beat in flour, salt and baking soda.
- 5Do not over beat.
- 6Shape dough into walnut-sized balls.
- 7Roll balls in remaining sugar.
- 8Place 2 1/2-inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for 8 minutes. The outsides should be set, the centers still soft.
- 10**I never get the same amount so I'm calling this one large batch of cookies, around 5 dozen.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.0
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smooth cashew butter