CARDAMOM CASHEW BUTTER CREPES
photo by Don C.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon smooth cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon apricot fruit spread
- In a blender, combine flour, sugar, salt, sugar, milk, eggs, and butter. Puree until mixture for about 30 seconds. Allow batter sit at least 15 minutes on the counter, or refrigerate up to 1 day for later use.
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat lightly coated with butter or coconut oil.
- Add 1/3 cup batter and swirl to completely cover bottom of skillet.
- Cook until underside of crepe is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Loosen edge of crepe with a spatula, then with your fingertips, quickly flip and cook until golden.
- Slide crepe out of skillet and place on a plate to cool slightly.
- Place Betsy’s Best Gourmet Cashew Butter and apricot fruit spread on top of crepe, roll and enjoy!
- Pair the cashew butter crepes with a warm cup of your favorite free-trade coffee and your day will be off to a great start!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!