Recipe by moowithme85
Wonderfully sweet low calorie treat, perfect for Easter!
Top Review by dimondsrforever
Oh my gosh! I'm all about healthy cookies, but the only way someone might like these cookies is if they didn't have any taste buds. They are so not "wonderfully sweet" I did not have Splenda on hand so I used granulated sugar, I'm not sure if that makes a difference on sweetness but I should have used an extra 1/4 cup sugar. Very Very bland! Sorry I don't think I'd make these ever again.
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup carrot
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄3 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, oats, Splenda, baking soda and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Grate carrots and add to bowl.
- Add applesauce and water, and mix well.
- Add extra water by tablespoon if too thick.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoon onto cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Flatten dough into circles using a flour-dipped cup.
- Bake at 275 for 18 minutes.
- Let set for two minutes on baking sheet before removing.