1/2 Photos of Carrot Broccoli Casserole
One of our favorite side dishes that my children will eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 1 inches of water in a saucepan and add carrots. Bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat and cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 3Add broccoli and cover and simmer 6-8 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 4Drain and set aside.
- 5In a small saucepan, cook and stir the cheese and 1/4 cup butter until smooth.
- 6Stir in the broccoli and carrots until combined.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.0
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 695.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 9.3 g