Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Made this up while shredding carrots.
Make and share this Carrot and Yam Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Add shredded carrots and yams to a saucepan, and cook over medium heat, stirring until sizzling.
- Add oats and vegetable stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add garam masala, and carefully blend with an immersion blender until soup is creamy.
- Add coconut milk and stir. Heat through, but don't let the soup boil.
- Serve, with 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream, optional.