Apocryphal One's Note:
Made this up while shredding carrots.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add shredded carrots and yams to a saucepan, and cook over medium heat, stirring until sizzling.
- 2Add oats and vegetable stock and bring to a simmer.
- 3Add garam masala, and carefully blend with an immersion blender until soup is creamy.
- 4Add coconut milk and stir. Heat through, but don't let the soup boil.
- 5Serve, with 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream, optional.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot and Yam Soup
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 88.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: