- 3 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounces carrots, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cups light vegetable stock
- salt, ground black pepper
- fresh coriander (to decorate)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large saucepan and saute carrots and celery for 2 minutes.
- Add coriander and cumin, fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add stock, pinch of salt and pepper, bring to the boil and then simmer for 30 minutes.
- Put through blender.
- Decorate with a little drop of cream (optional) and fresh coriander.