Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this copycat recipe from Algy's Recipe Exchange.
Make and share this Carrabba's Chicken Bryan recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup cold butter, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces caprino goat cheese or 8 ounces other goat cheese, room temperature
- Saute garlic and onion in 2 Tbls. butter in a large skillet over medium heat until tender.
- Stir wine and lemon juice into skillet, increase heat to medium high, and simmer to reduce by half.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in cold butter, one slice at a time.
- Stir in tomatoes, basil, kosher salt, and white pepper; remove from heat; set aside.
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Grill chicken over hot coals 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- A couple of minutes before chicken is done, place equal amounts of cheese on each breast Spoon prepared sun-dried tomato sauce over chicken.
Fantastic!!!! I eat the Chicken Bryan every time I go to Carrabba's ans this is the best recipe for one I can make at home. So amazing!
This recipe tastes exactly like Carrabbas chicken bryan. I've made it at least ten times and my family and I enjoy it very much! I actually put pasta noodles under my chicken instead of having a side.
I cooked this for four of my friends and it came out AMAZING!! It was exactly like Carrabba's! I'm an amateur college cook and had not ever cook with wine. So if you're like me, I suggest using a Very Dry Sherry wine. The sauce was great!