1/8 Photos of Carrabba's Chicken Bryan
I got this copycat recipe from Algy's Recipe Exchange.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup cold butter, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces caprino goat cheese or 8 ounces other goat cheese, room temperature
- 1Saute garlic and onion in 2 Tbls. butter in a large skillet over medium heat until tender.
- 2Stir wine and lemon juice into skillet, increase heat to medium high, and simmer to reduce by half.
- 3Reduce heat to low and stir in cold butter, one slice at a time.
- 4Stir in tomatoes, basil, kosher salt, and white pepper; remove from heat; set aside.
- 5Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- 6Grill chicken over hot coals 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 7A couple of minutes before chicken is done, place equal amounts of cheese on each breast Spoon prepared sun-dried tomato sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrabba's Chicken Bryan
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.6
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 169.8 mg
- Sodium 1169.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 35.6 g