Recipe by Victoria #2
One of the most appetizing dishes, for all of us who are not vegetarians, is meat. In all his presentations, varieties and forms of preparation is really a delicious dish as a main option in any of our meals.
- 2 lbs boneless beef top loin steaks
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 3 cups dry wine
- 1 large branch parsley
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- The day before dinner dress the loin very well with a mixture prepared with parsley mash, salt and oil. I recommend that you chop the meat with a fork to absorb the dressing better.
- The day of preparation, preheat oven to 350 ° Celsius Put the tenderloin into the pan, add over the loin wine and sugar and lead to oven for approximately 45 minutes.
- Now placed the bacon over the loin until it is toasted. Remove from oven and let stand.
- Let the meat cold and cut it, it can be accompanied with mashed potatoes and rice with vegetables.