Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is so easy to throw together, and you can substitute whatever you have for any of the vegetables. Measurements are not important, but I used a 6 quart crock pot because this makes so much.
- 1⁄2 lb ground sirloin
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 lb sweet Italian sausage link
- 4 cups beef broth (I use a beef base to make broth)
- 2 cups V8 vegetable juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 1 (26 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushroom pieces
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 8 ounces frozen potatoes (I used home fries)
- 5 ounces frozen spinach
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- Crumble and brown meats.
- Drain meat and put in crock pot.
- Cut up whole tomatoes and put in crock pot along with the liquid from the can.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.