6 hrs 30 mins
This is so easy to throw together, and you can substitute whatever you have for any of the vegetables. Measurements are not important, but I used a 6 quart crock pot because this makes so much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb ground sirloin
- 1/2-3/4 lb sweet Italian sausage link
- 4 cups beef broth (I use a beef base to make broth)
- 2 cups V8 vegetable juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 1 (26 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushroom pieces
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 8 ounces frozen potatoes (I used home fries)
- 5 ounces frozen spinach
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1Crumble and brown meats.
- 2Drain meat and put in crock pot.
- 3Cut up whole tomatoes and put in crock pot along with the liquid from the can.
- 4Add remaining ingredients.
- 5Cook on low 6-8 hours.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carl's Favorite Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup
Serving Size: 1 (3893 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.4
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 1597.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: