From the Fix, Freeze, Feast cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1Rinse and trim tenderloin. Place into a gallon sized zipper bag.
- 2Mix together the vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, thyme, allspice, salt, pepper, cinnamon, minced ginger, and minced garlic.
- 3Pour over the pork and squish the bag around to mix. Make sure the pork is thoroughly coated with the marinade mixture.
- 4Add the green and regular onions and mix again. Seal and place in fridge to marinate for several hours or over night. You can freeze at this point if making for OAMC.
- 5If frozen, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge.
- 6To cook, heat grill to medium low.
- 7Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade.
- 8Grill pork until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part reads 160 degrees.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Pork Tenderloin - OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 615.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 24.1 g