Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Fix, Freeze, Feast cookbook.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Rinse and trim tenderloin. Place into a gallon sized zipper bag.
- Mix together the vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, thyme, allspice, salt, pepper, cinnamon, minced ginger, and minced garlic.
- Pour over the pork and squish the bag around to mix. Make sure the pork is thoroughly coated with the marinade mixture.
- Add the green and regular onions and mix again. Seal and place in fridge to marinate for several hours or over night. You can freeze at this point if making for OAMC.
- If frozen, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge.
- To cook, heat grill to medium low.
- Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill pork until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part reads 160 degrees.