1/1 Photo of Cardamom Prune Cake
Just go for it, its lovely and mellow and really really soft
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180C/350°F.
- 2Grease and line a 10inch square dish with greaseproof paper and butter.
- 3Melt the butter in a pan and add the prunes then take off the heat.
- 4In a blender, put the eggs, sugar, vanilla and cardamom (seeds only) and blend until the cardamom seeds are combined and add to the prune mixture.
- 5Sift in the flour, baking powder and salt and mix thoroughly without over working the mixture.
- 6Pour into the prepared dish and bake for 30 minutes, then cover with foil, lower the heat to 160C/325F and bake for 20 minutes more.
- 7Allow to cool in the dish for 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cardamom Prune Cake
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.9 mg
- Sodium 275.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: