Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A rich special occasion dish. Good use for leftover chicken or turkey. As with all quiches, freezer friendly.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread chicken into the bottom of the pie crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt and cayenne. Add the half and half and whisk to blend.
- STir in the bacon, parmesan, parsley and garlic.
- Pour into the pie shell. Bake for about 35 minutes or until the center puffs and the eggs are set.
- LEt stand 5 minutes before cutting.
My family really enjoyed this one. I think anything with bacon is worth a shot, add garlic and Parmesan cheese and I am there! This is my new favorite quiche. Thanks