A rich special occasion dish. Good use for leftover chicken or turkey. As with all quiches, freezer friendly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spread chicken into the bottom of the pie crust.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt and cayenne. Add the half and half and whisk to blend.
- 4STir in the bacon, parmesan, parsley and garlic.
- 5Pour into the pie shell. Bake for about 35 minutes or until the center puffs and the eggs are set.
- 6LEt stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carbonara Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.5
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 180.7 mg
- Sodium 876.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 22.9 g