Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This makes a delicious pizza - perfect for an appetizer or for dinner. Everyone loves this!
- 1 prepared pizza crust (uncooked)
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Grease a 12 inch pizza pan.
- Press pizza dough into pan.
- Prick dough with a fork.
- Bake at 425 for 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Saute onion and garlic in butter in a saucepan until tender.
- Stir in flour and pepper.
- Gradually add milk.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat; stir in parmesan cheese.
- Spread mixture over hot crust.
- Sprinkle with bacon, monterrey jack cheese and green onion.
- Bake at 425 for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Serve warm.