This makes a delicious pizza - perfect for an appetizer or for dinner. Everyone loves this!
Make and share this Carbonara Pizza Appetizer recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Grease a 12 inch pizza pan.
- Press pizza dough into pan.
- Prick dough with a fork.
- Bake at 425 for 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Saute onion and garlic in butter in a saucepan until tender.
- Stir in flour and pepper.
- Gradually add milk.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat; stir in parmesan cheese.
- Spread mixture over hot crust.
- Sprinkle with bacon, monterrey jack cheese and green onion.
- Bake at 425 for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Serve warm.