Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple, easy dessert, and fit for company or to take to a dinner.I don't remember where I found this one.
- To make brownie layer:.
- Melt Chocolate and margarine together until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in sugar.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and pecans.
- spread in a greased 13 X 9 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or til done.
- Melt the caramels, pecans, margarine, and milk togehter til caramels are completely melted.
- spread over the top of hot brownies.
- Cool in pan.
- Will cut better if you run your knife under hot water as you use it.
I made this yesterday, and it is so delicious! My company loved it and begged for the recipe. Yummy! I wouldn't change a thing. Great recipe. Its going into my recipe files! It satisfies all my tastebuds for chocolate, caramel, pecans,with a blend of flavors that makes your mouth go "hmmmmm!"