Recipe by GinnyP
By request...on the hunt for the perfect gluten-free wedding cake of this type. I have not tried this.
- 250 g butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon caramel essence
- 1⁄3 cup port wine
- 1⁄3 cup caramel topping
- 2 cups gluten-free flour, mixture (Number Two)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan add butter, brown sugar, milk, white chocolate chips, caramel essence, port, caramel topping; melt and mix until combined.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into lined tin and cook on 160C for 40- 45 minutes.