Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
These are so yummy and good to make whenever because they require NO BAKING you just mix them together and let them sit for about 5-10 minutes until they are firm. This is a great cookie recipe for 10 years and older. As long as an adult is there to supervise, they can pretty much do it themselves.
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup coconut (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In saucepan, mix sugar, milk, and butter.
- Boil for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper and let sit for 5-10 minutes or until firm.
Easy and quick to make. Fun variation of chocolate no-bake cookies. Coconut was a nice addition. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
These are very tasty! They don't taste too much like caramel to me, so I might bowl the mixture longer next time but they are delicious nonetheless! :) Thanks for the recipe!
mmm....these are good! I added the peanut butter like J-Lynn, in with the brown sugar mixture. These are like chocolate no-bake cookies, only caramel! I love the peanut butter taste!