Recipe by Rita~
Yes, I use prepared caramel ice cream toppers to give this sweetness and to kick it up chipotle pepper. This will please children and adults!
Top Review by AshK
Amazing flavor combination. I made a packet of chipotle seasoned and a packet with no spicy stuff for my DS. Both hubby and son gave it 7 stars out of 5, edging out all the other dishes of the evening. We will make this again. Reviewed for ZWTIII
- 10 ears fresh white corn (husked and cleaned)
- 1⁄2 cup prepared caramel topping
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, minced (optional)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place corn in a very large piece of heavy duty foil or each one can have separate foils.
- Pour butter over corn to coat each cob and to butter the foils. Sprinkle minced peppers over some all or none ot the corn. pour caramel evenly over the cobs. Seal foil around corn tightly.
- Grill over hot coals for 5-8 minutes turning a couple of times.
- Season with salt and top with additional caramel if you like.