Recipe by Divinemom5
Great for watching t.v, or teenagers gathering!Also Christmas gifts,when placed in pretty tin,or made into popcorn balls.Yummy and buttery
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup butter (not margarine)
- 1 cup unpopped popcorn
Directions See How It's Made
- Pop and salt popcorn.
- In medium saucepan,combine sugars,syrup and water.
- Bring to boil,stirring constantly until just over soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter until melted.
- Pour over salted,popped popcorn.
- Turn onto waxed paper until cooled or mold into balls.
- An easy way to coat popcorn is place popcorn in brown grocery sack,pour caramel slowly over popcorn while another person shakes bag,then pour into large bowl.