1/1 Photo of Caramel Coffee
Domestic Goddess's Note:
A deliciously tasting caramel coffee. Cooking time all depends on your coffee makers brewing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place coffee inside paper filled (brewing) basket.
- 2Adjust basket to fit coffee maker.
- 3Pour the 4-1/2 cups cold water inside coffee maker.
- 4Add the caramel topping to the coffee pot.
- 5Return coffee pot to coffee maker.
- 6Start brewing the coffee; when completed; stir until well mixed.
- 7Pour into coffee cups, or mugs.
- 8Add a large dollop of Cool Whip to each cup.
- 9Sprinkle on bits of chocolate toffee bits, or the English toffee bits.
- 10Makes 6 servings (Six 3/4 cups coffee each).
- 11Note: You can top your coffee off with regular Cool Whip, but I prefer the French Vanilla Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 99.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
regular grind coffee