Recipe by senseicheryl
I just bought some Better 'N Peanut Butter the other day and now I'm looking for recipes to use it. I found a bunch of recipes on the website www.betternpeanutbutter.com and wanted to post them here for future use.
- 1 1⁄8 cups pretzel crumbs, about 85 mini pretzel twists
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup banana, sliced, ripe
- 1⁄2 cup Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (1/3 less fat)
- 2 cups frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, combine pretzel crumbs, brown sugar and butter; process until well mixed. Add egg substitute and process until thoroughly combined.
- Press into an 8-inch pie plate. Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until upper edges are just beginning to brown. Cool.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into a 2-quart microwave safe bowl. Heat on Medium (50%) power for 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Reduce heat to Medium-low (30%) power and continue to cook 16-20 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes with a wire whisk until thick and caramel colored. Cool to room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together banana, Better 'N Peanut Butter and cream cheese until almost smooth. Beat in cooled caramelized sweetened condensed milk. Fold in whipped topping; pour into prepared crust. Freeze overnight. Cut into 8 wedges and serve while frozen.