I could not get Zaar to accept Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet - these are newer in the refrigerated dough section. This recipe is from Pillsbury. A nice, easy and quick recipe for those times you need a dessert in under a hour. We had them plain but would also be nice with ice cream or whipped topping on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces pastry dough, sheet (Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet, see description above)
- 3 cups chopped peeled cooking apples (I used 3 green medium apples)
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray 13 x 9 inch (3 quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Unroll dough; press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of pan.
- 4Sprinkle apples over dough.
- 5In 1 quart saucepan, heat caramel topping and 1/4 cup flour to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 6Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- 7Drizzle over apples.
- 8In medium bowl, mix brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon.
- 9With pastry blender, cut in butter, until mixture looks like fine crumbs.
- 10Sprinkle evenly over apples.
- 11Sprinkle pecans evenly over top.
- 12Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until top is golden brown and apples are tender.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Streusel Bars
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.0
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 298.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g