- 236.59 ml light brown sugar
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 473.18 ml flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled, cored and chopped small
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350. Insert liners in a medium cupcake pan.
- In a large bowl beat together the brown sugar, oil, cinnamon and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed. Add the eggs one at a time. Beat for 1 minute after each addition.
- In a separate bowl sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Beat until blended. Stir in the apples.
- Fill the cupcake liners one-half to three-quarters full with batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes.