- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling, divided
- 1 10 inch graham cracker crust
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup caramel topping
- 12 pecan halves, plus
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Reserve 3/4 cup apple pie filling.
- Spoon remaining filling into pie crust.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Pour over apple filling.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Mix reserved apple filling and caramel topping in a small saucepan.
- Heat, about 1 minute.
- Arrange apple slices around outside edge of cheesecake.
- Spoon caramel sauce onto the cheesecake and spread evenly.
- Decorate with pecan halves around edge.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.