This is absolutely stunning and delicious!
Make and share this Caramel Apple Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Reserve 3/4 cup apple pie filling.
- Spoon remaining filling into pie crust.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Pour over apple filling.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Mix reserved apple filling and caramel topping in a small saucepan.
- Heat, about 1 minute.
- Arrange apple slices around outside edge of cheesecake.
- Spoon caramel sauce onto the cheesecake and spread evenly.
- Decorate with pecan halves around edge.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.