Recipe by Kerry Ciulla
This is a restaurant copycat recipe that I found online. I'm making this for dinner tonight.
Top Review by Kristiina
This was good, but it needed something else. I think I'll try it again only double the garlic and grill the chicken instead of cook it in all that butter. It was a good recipe though.
- 12 ounces broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- 5 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins or 1 lb chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 2 -3 minced fresh garlic cloves
- 6 ounces chicken stock
- 1 lb cooked ziti pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- If using fresh broccoli, blanch it first in boiling, salted water for 1 minute. Drain and let cool before using. Thaw frozen broccoli before using.
- In a saute pan over medium high heat, melt the butter. Add the chicken and saute, turning, until it browns on all sides. Add the garlic, broccoli and chicken stock. Let simmer 8-10 minutes. Add the pasta and toss.