- 2 lbs large shrimp (large) or 1 1⁄2 lbs frozen shrimp, shelled
- 3 ginger, preserved, thin slices
- 2 teaspoons ginger syrup
- 6 green onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Marinate shrimp for two hours.
- Put shrimp on oiled skewers and grill three inches above hot charcoal about 4-5 minutes in each side.
- Brush several times with marinade and serve hot.