Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip is requested at every family gathering we have. Its easy and oh so good, that you wont be able to keep it away from them all! Heck go ahead make a double batch! Serve with your favorite crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) containerof kaukauna sharp cheddar cheese spread
- 8 ounces bar cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- After allowing the cheeses to soften a bit, place in a bowl and add Miracle whip salad dressing.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the garlic powder and blend until creamy and no lumps exist.
- You may add more garlic if you like, HOWEVER it seems to get more garlicky over night, so use control!
- Place in a bowl and enjoy!