Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great summer side dish, but it is also great on your antipasto platter. Adapted from Good Food Magazine, June 1987.
- 2 (19 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained (or other white beans)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 fresh plum tomatoes, seeded, diced
- Combine beans and onion in large bowl. Whisk remaining ingredients in small bowl until blended. Add to beans and toss to coat. Refrigerate about 10 minutes and toss again before serving.