Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple & Delicious Magazine
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups walnut halves
- In a large skillet, combine the brown sugar, oil, vinegar and pepper.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until blended.
- Add walnuts; cook and stir 6-8 minutes longer or until well coated and sugar is melted.
- Spread on foil to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
These were great and just what I was looking for
To complete my salad.
These were a big hit on our cheese and fruit plate. They have just the right amount of sweetness. WS
Very tasty. Enjoyed the flavor. And like the previous reviewer, I was unsure how the vinegar would play out in the coating but was pleasantly surprised.