1/8 Photos of Canadian Maple Cookies
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe makes for a simple, maple-rich cookie! Cooking time is calculated on the baking of one sheet of 15 cookies at a time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease several cookie sheets.
- 3In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar; add egg, maple syrup and vanilla, mixing until well blended.
- 4Sift or whisk together flour, baking soda and salt; add this mixture to creamed mixture and stir until well blended.
- 5Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in sugar.
- 6Place balls on cookie sheets about 2 inches apart and flatten slightly.
- 7Bake 8 to 10 minutes; remove and let cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canadian Maple Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 64.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g