Oats Whole Wheat Maple Syrup Molasses Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 cup organic whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg (actually less than one)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (can be more)
- 2 tablespoons molasses (can be more)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (actually less than 1/8 tsp)
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- cream the butter and egg until creamy.
- add maple syrup and molasses and vanilla extract and mix well.
- in another bowl, combine whole wheat flour, oats, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Stir in the dry ingredient into the butter mixture and mix well (not too long, just stir until the flour can not be seen).
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- remove from the oven and let them stay in the pan for 5 minutes then let cool on wire rack.
- store in airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Love cooking girl from Hong Kong ~ love western food very much ~ like baking