Top Review by Anonymous
I made this tonight and grilled the chicken after marinading 2 breasts in italian dressing. My Daughters loved it. Youngest said it was the best thing she had ever eaten and had a second helping. It was easy to make and didn't take long.
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 cup fresh, frozen broccoli florets or 1 cup fresh, frozen broccoli floret
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Add broccoli for the last 4 minutes of cooking time; drain.
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- Add soup, milk, cheese, pepper, and linguine mixture and heat through.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.