Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Fab healthy way to enjoy fish and great cheese! so easy you'll soon be doing it with your eyes closed.
- 4 (200 g) salmon fillets
- 100 g camembert cheese, roughly chopped.
- 2 shallots, sliced or chopped
- 30 g parmesan cheese, grated.
- 1 lemon (for juice)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C Sprinkle lemon juice over fish and leave for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Cook fish in pan for 2mins on each side.
- Oil an ovenproof dish.
- Remove fish from pan and place into the oven dish.
- Sprinkle shallots, camembert cheese and parmesan cheese evenly over the fillets and place in the oven for 15mins or until cooked.
- Serve with salad for a lunch or on a bed of mashed potato with steamed vegetables for an evening meal.
Yummo. Easy to make,delicious to eat. I served it with a garden salad.
This was just the best! Totally delicious, served on a bed of parsnip and swede mash, with buttered cabbage, mushrooms stuffed with cream cheese topped with a sprinkle of paprika, steamed carrots and garlic bread. Just divine!