Recipe by Gaelige Coinnaigh
Calories: 330 Sodium: 850 mg Fat: 8 g Carbs: 50 g Sat. Fat: 1 g Fiber: 4 g Cholesterol: 30 mg Protein: 14 g
Top Review by windhorse23
This made a huge amount of food. Six tremendous servings in large wraps and I still had filling left over. I used sashimi instead of crab, which I tore into smaller pieces. Otherwise I followed the recipe pretty closely. They came out like cold seafood burritos. They must have been good because my DH ate two, and he is not a big eater. I couldn't even finish one.
- 2 cups white rice, cooked, cooled
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 cup avocado, 1/4 in. chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, 1/4 chop
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, fat free
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- jalapeno-cilantro tortillas or pesto-garlic tortillas or honey-wheat tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine rice, avocado, cucumber, green onion and crab. Blend well.
- Whisk together mayo, wasabi, soy sauce and rice vinegar.
- Add dressing mixture to rice mixture. Toss to blend.
- Place about 1 cup of mixture into each tortilla. Roll tightly, slice into 2” slices and serve.