Recipe by stealmystapler
A delicious spinoff of a cold California pizza my mom sometimes makes.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Don't care what anyone else says, even though I live in California, I'm not a fan of the avocado, so only used half of a small one (diced small!) for this recipe, & that was more than enough for me! I did, however, really enjoy the combo of bacon & feta cheese & am happy to keep this recipe around! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]
- 1 (8 ounce) box rotini pasta
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 avocado
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 4 ounces feta cheese (half block)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fines herbes seasoning (parsley, chives, tarragon, chervil)
- salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Chop vegetables while pasta is cooking.
- Mix olive oil, red wine vinegar and lemon juice in a small bowl with a fork.
- In a large bowl, mix cooked pasta, chopped vegetables, dressing mixture, fines herbes, and salt.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top of pasta and enjoy!