Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1 can ripe olives, drained and halved
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 bag stir fry vegetables
- Cook and drain pasta.
- In frying pan add garlic, beans, diced tomatoes, and veggies.
- Saute for five minutes.
- In a large bowl with a tight fitting lid, combine all ingredients and toss to mix.
- Store in the fridge for several hours until ready to serve.