Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is the ultimate in bean salads. It has a tangy sauce and is not in the slightest boring. I like to serve this with any kind of BBQ.
- 396.89 g can green beans
- 396.89 g can yellow wax beans
- 396.89 g can red kidney beans
- 118.29 ml red pepper, cubes
- 118.29 ml green pepper, cubes
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin circles
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml cider vinegar
- 78.07 ml salad oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- for variety you could also add chickpeas or black beans
- Drain canned vegetables.
- Combine vegetables, peppers and red onion.
- Add sauce and marinate overnight for best taste. Stir often.
Yummy!! This is very good bean salad. Quick and easy to make with a nice tangy/sweet flavor. I loved all of the colors, too. I only had 1/2 cup of cider vinegar, so I had to use 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar, too. My family loved this salad and I will definitely be making it again. Thank you for another great PAC recipe.