Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Another family favorite! I usually serve this when we grill hamburgers.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 4 -6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- Combine all ingredients, and pour into a greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
One of our favorite side dishes to have when we grill. I don't care for kidney beans so I used a can of black beans (have also used cannellini beans and pinto beans) as a substitute.
Yumm! Had these last night at a summer party and they were so good! I thought the ground beef would make them too heavy, but not at all true...and the three different types of beans were just so delicious! Will definitely make again-Thanks for posting!